As one of the pioneers in mobile entertainment, FanTrust has a wealth of intel and expertise to mobilize your business.
We have worked with some of the biggest brands in mobile, from Nokia to Bell to Orange Telecom France as well as with mobile marketing leaders and mobile app start-ups. With a track record in everything from mobile delivery solutions to 3D mobile games, and from SMS campaigns to SocialTV, we know what it takes to find your mobile mix.
Contact FanTrust to put your brand in consumers’ pockets, extend your mobile fan base and expand your mobile deal base.
A mobile game start-up turned to FanTrust very early its product planning to go the distance through development, funding, production and marketing—with the goal of including FanBuilding at every stage of innovation and business development.
FanTrust’s approach for this mass-market game was “social from inception”.
- With our collaborative model, we worked with our clients dev team to ensure that the main feature set of the game included top-tier socialization.
- We embedded social market research and audience-building in a winning funding plan and financing model.
- FanTrust worked with the producers to test and advance the social game-play throughout production.
- We identified and negotiated with strategic partners for downloads promotions
- And our PR tactics included events, press releases, billboards, playtest parties, blogger outreach, radio, videos and app-store collaterals
FanTrust’s clients successfully secured two rounds of funding, strategic partners, early adopter audiences and mass media exposure on the path to launching a ground-breaking game in apps stores around the world.
Bumper2Bumper Media, in an exclusive partnership between Peace Point Entertainment Group and Pink Triangle Press, decided to extend Bump!, a gay travel show on OUTtv, and took it mobile.
FanTrust created and helped implement a robust FanStrategy for the Bump! Mobile Travel Guide suite of apps in order to build audience awareness, support the company’s goal of selling mobile apps, create an engaged digital community and generate buzz in support of “Bump! Mobile,” “Bump! TV series” and other related products.
The FanStrategy included the following tactics:
- Online promotions website, customer feedback widget and online contests
- App store and online messaging/positioning
- Social networking through Twitter, YouTube and Facebook
- Events and sponsorships
- Public relations and news seeding
As part of this strategy, FanTrust supplied Peace Point with a digital community action plan specific to Bump mobile fans. The strategy was designed to build brand equity and community online, with a particular focus on social networks like Facebook and Twitter.
To kick off the campaign, FanTrust authored and distributed a press release across the Canadian News Wire and PR Newswire Services and reached as far as the India Times.
This PR push put a photo of the app on the media billboard in New York’s Times Square.
International Pride Events
While attending the International Gay and Lesbian Travel Association conference in Antwerp, the Bumper2Bumper executive team handed out iPod Touches fully loaded with the Bump! Travel Guides to leaders in travel media.
FanTrust simultaneously launched a photo contest focused on the conference and several Pride events around the globe. The goodwill created by this international event saw a significant increase in fan engagement across the Bump! social network. Through Twitter and Facebook, fans sent in photos of themselves at Pride events in Paris, Barcelona, Amsterdam and Antwerp and received Bump! branded swag for their efforts.
One tweet exchange even included a little Flemish flair.