Stories of Audience Engagement
When: July 6, 2015
Where: Berlin – Private Roof Club
Entertainment professionals from film to music, theatre to publishing and beyond, will reflect on new frontiers and alternative approaches to audience engagement during this intensive day of research and discussion.
The exclusive event will kick off with a FanTrust Keynote by Catherine Warren:
How Fan-Building and Deal-Making Collide
Attendees will hear presentations of inspiring case studies from prestigious speakers from all corners of the globe, enjoy moderated panels, and actively exchange ideas and personal experiences during round tables.
– Savina Neirotti (Italy), Director of TorinoFilmLab and Head of Programme of Biennale College – Cinema
– Michel Reilhac (France), Executive Director of ARTE France Cinema.
– Peter Gerard (USA), founder and former CEO of Distrify and currently Director of Audience Development and Content Operations of Vimeo
– Debika Shome (USA), Deputy Director at Harmony Institute, a New York-based research center that studies entertainment’s impact on individuals and society
– Catherine Warren (Canada), President of FanTrust Entertainment Strategies; management consultant to the broadcast, distribution and digital media content and tech industries
Stay tuned as more speakers will be announced in the coming weeks.
On Facebook https://www.
On Twitter https://twitter.com/torinofilmlab
Creative Europe Desk Berlin-Brandenburg and TorinoFilmLab are presenting Stories of Audience Engagement in Berlin with support from Medienboard Berlin-Brandenburg and the Creative Europe Media Programme.
Click here for more information on Stories of Audience Engagement and TorinoFilmLab.