Super Channel Unveils Dramatically Redesigned Website
Super Channel, Canada’s only national English pay television network, is pleased to unveil its dramatically redesigned website, www.superchannel.ca. The website, which was designed and developed in-house, has been completely updated with a fresh, streamlined look and simplified user experience.
“Our web team has worked hard to create an engaging, content-rich experience with a fresh design and intuitive navigation,” said Michael Burgess, Creative Director for Super Channel. “We’re very excited to provide our site visitors with a new web experience that is optimized for mobile devices where they will be able to easily find the schedule and program information they’re looking for, wherever they are.”
The redesigned site not only features simpler, more intuitive navigation for users, but also offers an improved video viewing experience, with high quality, full-screen trailers. Site visitors will continue to find all the program information they need, including synopses, cast details and scheduled air times, now set against a cleaner, sleeker, backdrop featuring dramatic artwork from each program. Overall, the look of the site has been reinvigorated with a clean and modern aesthetic, ensuring ease of use.
The site also allows for optimal social media integration with links to popular social networks, allowing users to easily and instantly share the content they are excited about.
Other features include:
· Comprehensive schedule information with the ability to change channel, date and time zone
· Save show times to your calendar with the click of a button
· Browse On Demand programming by category, including viewing trailers
· Easy access to schedule information for marathons and catch-ups in the “Superthons” section
· Information and schedules for regular “Theme Nights” programming (DocuMondays, Men’s Room, Shock Docs, World of Cinema, Second Chance Thursdays and Dismembers Club) as well as a Super Channel Gems collection, highlighting programmer’s top picks and hidden ‘jewels’, updated monthly
Super Channel is currently available on Bell TV, Shaw Direct, Rogers Anyplace TV, Shaw Cable,Cogeco Cable, Access Communications, Bell Aliant TV, Source Cable, SaskTel, MTS, Novus,EastLink, TELUS, Videotron and other regional providers.
Connect with Super Channel:
Twitter: @SuperChannel : https://www.twitter.com/superchannel