Select education and government clients served by FanTrust management include:
- Creative BC
- Emily Carr Institute of Art + Design
- National Research Council /Industrial Research Assistance Program
- Women in Media Foundation
Emily Carr Institute of Art + Design
How does one of North America’s top arts universities strengthen its stakeholder relationships?
Animation studios. Advertising agencies. Game companies. Mobile and Telecom. These and other leading media and design enterprises want to partner with the best arts universities for everything from research, to project deliverables, to human resources.
“A Masters degree in the arts is now the hottest credential in the world of business.”
– Daniel H. Pink, Harvard Business Review
Arts education is the heartbeat of today’s creative economy. Emily Carr Institute chose Catherine Warren and FanTrust to establish a pioneering Industry and Research Office, expand its network and position its faculty and graduate students for the best in research, industry and community collaboration.
Key initiatives include:
– working with CEOs and non-profit leaders to launch ECI’s graduate student internship program;
– sourcing faculty and graduate research partnerships and funding;
– advancing Vancouver’s $40.5M Centre for Digital Media, an academic / industry alliance designed to position Vancouver as the interactive entertainment capital.
The results are repositioning Emily Carr Institute as a vibrant contributor at every touch point along the creative economic continuum.
View Targeted Talent for the Creative Economy, the Master of Applied Arts internship e-zine crafted by FanTrust